If you are a pharmaceutical company and are looking into replacing current polypropylene bulk bags or have a project to move to bulk bags, we can help you through the process. Many in the Pharma industry are moving away from stainless bins to a bulk bag to simplify the process. These bags are much are easier to use and can be recycled when you are ready to discard them.
We have certifications to produce any bulk bag whether it is a simple bulk bag, type C or D, food grade or the most stringent pharmaceutical grade bags. Our clean rooms are top of the line, and we have tightly controlled safety processes to ensure zero contamination risk to any bags that are produced. We only produce the highest quality bags, so give us a call.
Only company that has fully integrated plants from the production of our own polypropylene liners to the plants where we make the FIBC Bulk Bags.
- ISO 6 Certified for extruding polypropylene liners
- ISO 9001:2008 certified for conforming to quality management system standards
- AIB International Consolidated Standards for Food Contact Packaging Facilities Programmes
- ISO 14001:2004 certified for conforming to environmental management system standards
- ISO 22000:2005 certified for conforming to food safety standards
- Quality certification issued by Det Norske Veritas (DNV) certifying that our Company meets the requirements of BRC/IOPIssue 3 – Global Standard- Food Packaging and other Packaging Materials, category 1 in respect of manufacture of poly woven bags and FIBCs for food contact applications
In compliance with the following European legislation:
- Regulation EC 1935/2004
- Regulation EC 2023/2006
- Regulation 2002/72/EC
- FSA Regulation: CFR Title 21.177.1520
- European Pharmacopocia Clause # 3.2.2 and Clause # 3.1.3